Re: Problem when updating NVDA with Firefox running

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

I believe this is a long standing known issue and is true in some other Assitive Technologies that Firefox content is not recognized if the AT was started after the content was rendered.

In some cases a refresh of the page has resolved issues like this, but Firefox has gone through a major change in accessibility access since I first looked at these issues.

I wonder, does hitting the control-alt-N command restart NVDA when Firefox is running and if so, does this also cause a lost of NVDA navigation within the current Firefox page?

Thanks,

Jonathan