Re: firefox not among browser apps listed in settings/default apps

Sky Mundell

The only way to do this would be go into the registry and delete the registry entries for Firefox. I could be wrong.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 5:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] firefox not among browser apps listed in settings/default apps

Hi all.  I have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox  in the list of web browsers installed on my desktop pc.  Yet when I go to settings to set my default browser, Firefox isn't listed among the browsers installed as listed above.  How can I change this?  I am running windows 10.  Cheers!