Re: firefox not among browser apps listed in settings/default apps

I had this same problem.
What I did was change it manually with the associate protocols option, which I don't know if it's showed this way in native English.
Anyway, you can try to do it and see if it gives you some result.
Em 22/06/2018 21:48, Jaffar Sidek escreveu:

Hi all.  I have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox  in the list of web browsers installed on my desktop pc.  Yet when I go to settings to set my default browser, Firefox isn't listed among the browsers installed as listed above.  How can I change this?  I am running windows 10.  Cheers!