Re: Dealing With Windows On Top

Brian Crabtree

I wonder if this is the same problem that I was asking about and that the OP is referring to pop-up windows which are notifications.

If so, the solution suggested, which worked for me, was to extend the time for which pop-up notifications are shown, so you have the time to reach them using the Windows Logo key plus V.

To extend the time for which a pop-up shows, use Windows Logo key plus U to open the Ease of Access Centre, then tab down to "Show notifications for" then Alt plus down arrow to open the drop-down, arrow to (say) the "30 seconds" option and press Enter to accept it.