Re: firefox quantum and capcha's

P. Otter

yes, you're right, but that was the only way to solve capcha's!
before we had webvisum, it was for free, but no body is working with it to update.
I can tell you, in firefox there was the add-on called webvisum, but it was a long, long time ago that it was updated.
now we don't can use it anymore unfortunately!

Op 24-6-2018 om 16:33 schreef bob jutzi:

And if one exists, why do we need to pay for it?
Paying to solve Captias?  It just doesn't seem right.

On 6/24/2018 10:24 AM, P. Otter wrote:
hello all,
now we have firefox 60 but before there was rumola, you have to pay for it, no problem but it is no longer usable in firefox q.
also there was webvisum, but the same trouble!
it no longer works with ff quantum.
is there a solution to solve this problem as far you know?
cheers
paul otter