Re: firefox quantum and capcha's

P. Otter

yes that's true, but there are sometimes fields I have filled with information that other people can see also!
so i hope there is a way to solve the capcha's without sighted help.
but in other situations it is usable!
cheers
paul otter

Op 24-6-2018 om 16:35 schreef bob jutzi:

Actually, just had an idea for those of us with iPhones.  We could always use Be My Eyes, and have someone read the captia.  Just a thought.

On 6/24/2018 10:24 AM, P. Otter wrote:
hello all,
now we have firefox 60 but before there was rumola, you have to pay for it, no problem but it is no longer usable in firefox q.
also there was webvisum, but the same trouble!
it no longer works with ff quantum.
is there a solution to solve this problem as far you know?
cheers
paul otter

.