From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick help with outlook?

Hi all, I need to help some one using outlook and I don't have access to it.
When he does a reply, it puts him into brows mode. So, he can type a reply,
but he can't reach the to and subject lines. I had him do insert space to
turn browse mode off, but he was still unable to reach other fields using
shift tab.

Does any one know if those fields have alt key nemonics, or some other nvda
accessible way to reach them?

Thanks,

Erik