From: Mohamed
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda saying spelling error

Yeah, it's a grouping now, and spelling errors is under a grouping called document information.

On 6/24/2018 12:12 PM, Gene wrote:
Is that what it actually says?  It used to say, in understandable, plain English, "report spelling errors."  Has the wording been changed along with the interface?  I hope not and that that is just how it was paraphrased.

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:47 AM

Hello,
Ok got it and got it fixed;
Thank you so much
Arvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 24 Jun 2018, at 19.38, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (ralf.kefferpuetz@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hello,

NVDA-Control-d, then uncheck spelling errors.

Cheers,

  Ralf