Re: Nvda saying spelling error

I resolved the issue by making the necessary changes in the document formatting settings

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage; 

On 25 Jun 2018, at 07.02, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (gsasner@...) Add cleanup rule | More info
Document information may make more sense for the category because more than just formatting information is presented.  But if names have changed for many items in the category and in others, I suggest that such changes should be made carefully and that those other than techs should be closely involved in the changes.  The name that replaced the spelling error name is poorr, ambiguous and a completely unnecessary change.  Please get people, if this isn't currently the case, who are very attuned to such things, involved.  I was an english major, though I didn't finish college for personal reasons.  but I am very aware of what is clear and not clear in use of English and what constitutes accurate and inaccurate description. 

Spelling function may be more or less technically correct.  It might mean some sort of operation regarding spelling, but announcing spelling error is not, in any ordinary English, a spelling function.  You might just as well call the speak to end command, speak to end function. 

If other changes have been made in the new interface, I think that all such changes should be reviewed. 

I'll review a list if it is sent to me.  Language tends to become inaccurate and degraded over time, in my observation, as program designers change the names of things for no good reason.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda saying spelling error

Yeah, it's a grouping now, and spelling errors is under a grouping called document information.

On 6/24/2018 12:12 PM, Gene wrote:
Is that what it actually says?  It used to say, in understandable, plain English, "report spelling errors."  Has the wording been changed along with the interface?  I hope not and that that is just how it was paraphrased.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda saying spelling error

Hello,
Ok got it and got it fixed;
Thank you so much 
Arvind

Homepage; 

On 24 Jun 2018, at 19.38, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (ralf.kefferpuetz@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hello,

NVDA-Control-d, then uncheck spelling errors.

Cheers,

Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dr. arvind singh brar
Sent: Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018 13:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Nvda saying spelling error

Hello friends,

I would like to know,

How do i stop nvda from saying spelling error when  reading documents 

Thank you so much,

Arvind 

Homepage; 

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.