From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessibility training is important too.

Well I was talking to asus on trying to fix a busted extender, sir, read
the serial number on the side.

Um I am blind, is it anywhere else, no!

Um.

I have had techs not know their own internal control panel.

For my printer, please read the id and serial number from the control
panel, I can't see this, well you need to read from the configuration in
the control panel.

By this time I found it on the internal web server, is it this?

Yes, good thing I can access the web server then.

The guy goes, what server?

You'd think they didn't know their products sometimes.

On 6/25/2018 7:01 AM, JM Casey wrote:
Oh, the lights. Always the lights. Every time I talk to the ISP, it's
always
the first thing they ask: "Are all the lights on on the modem? Is it
blinking?" It's gotten hilarious by this point. Now whenever a call needs
be made to the ISP, I ask my girlfriend to do it. The problem with that
is:
she hates talking to these people on the phone more than I do, and she
can
see!