Re: calendar control on this form

Gene

I haven't looked at the form yet but whenever I see such a structure, a read only edit field with no apparent way to change information when moving in the form with the keyboard, there is some sort of inaccessible means of changing the information and the read only edit field is what it says it is.  It shows the results of the change you make and that's all it does.  Someone may figure out a way to work with the inaccessible control or no one may.  But that is very likely to be why you are seeing what you are seeing.

Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 12:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] calendar control on this form

Hello listers:

I have been meaning to see if it is just me, concerning the calendar
entry on this form. NVDA tells me that this is a read only edit field.

It seems there isn't much I can do to get the date to properly change.
Is it just me? If so, what do I need to do to make the control work as
needed? Here's the link:

https://form.jotform.co/80643190890863

Everything else on the form is easy to work with. Thanks for any help in
advance on this issue.