Re: NVDA and SecureCRT or other ssh clients for Windows

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I am deaf-blind, so i use Braille exclusively. As I understand it, all of these ssh programs display a command window.
This requires tethering Braille to the review cursor. The keys on the numeric keypad can then be used to read the
contents
of the window. I am using a notebook with no numeric keypad. Is there a ssh program that displays a GUI that NVDA knows
how to navigate? I do not want to install Cygwin, because it would take up too much disk space.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer