Re: NVDA and SecureCRT or other ssh clients for Windows

Rui Fontes

Why you do not use the Laptop keyboard layout commands instead of the Desktop commands with the NumPad?

Rui Fontes

Às 09:57 de 25/06/2018, John J. Boyer escreveu:

Hello,
I am deaf-blind, so i use Braille exclusively. As I understand it, all of these ssh programs display a command window.
This requires tethering Braille to the review cursor. The keys on the numeric keypad can then be used to read the
contents
of the window. I am using a notebook with no numeric keypad. Is there a ssh program that displays a GUI that NVDA knows
how to navigate? I do not want to install Cygwin, because it would take up too much disk space.
Thanks,
John