Re: NVDA and SecureCRT or other ssh clients for Windows

John J. Boyer

I am using the laptop keyboard layout. However, i understand that NVDA requires a physical numpad to use the review
cursor. Nobody seems able to explain why Braille has to be tethered to review to read a command window while speech
does not.

John

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:17:39AM +0100, Rui Fontes wrote:
Why you do not use the Laptop keyboard layout commands instead of the
Desktop commands with the NumPad?

Rui Fontes

Às 09:57 de 25/06/2018, John J. Boyer escreveu:
Hello,

I am deaf-blind, so i use Braille exclusively. As I understand it, all of these ssh programs display a command window.
This requires tethering Braille to the review cursor. The keys on the numeric keypad can then be used to read the
contents
of the window. I am using a notebook with no numeric keypad. Is there a ssh program that displays a GUI that NVDA knows
how to navigate? I do not want to install Cygwin, because it would take up too much disk space.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer