From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 1:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] calendar control on this form

Hello listers:

I have been meaning to see if it is just me, concerning the calendar entry on this form. NVDA tells me that this is a read only edit field.

It seems there isn't much I can do to get the date to properly change.
Is it just me? If so, what do I need to do to make the control work as
needed? Here's the link:

https://form.jotform.co/80643190890863

Everything else on the form is easy to work with. Thanks for any help in
advance on this issue.