From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 4:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE classic help

Yes I would.
I use Outlook express with the patch for the later IE code, but it will not stay installed in windows 10 through a major update since Microsoft in their infinite wisdom do not like you still using it even though Microsofts email in 10 is a cut down lame heap of rubbish.
All said in the best possible taste as Kenny Everett might have said.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-