From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Loosing control of NVDA

Oh, if anyone hadn't told about it I'd really never know. How did you
discover this command?

Em 25/06/2018 22:36, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:
Why not do windows r then nvda -r in that dialogue? That restarts it
as well.

On Jun 25, 2018, at 6:01 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com
<mailto:sm.everiss@gmail.com>> wrote:

I have had it happen every so often, all nvda functionality basically
is dead, the only way is to navigate to the system trey, right click
nvda, select exit, then run nvda again and it then restarts.

Usually it happens with to many windows open, my theory is its only
on slower cpus as on my faster units this is less likely.

Even with this 3rd gen i5 while it happens about 5-10 times a year
its annoying enough to notice but thats about it.

On 6/26/2018 10:26 AM, Gene wrote:
it sounds like a buffer overflow problem. I haven't had it happen.