Re: a page that makes nvda to stop speaking

But why try to use other screen reader if you can simply change the browser?
It's more practical and you won't have to improvise anything.
Remember you always can have 2 or more browsers on your computer and use them when, where and as you like.
Em 27/06/2018 06:56, Alexandre Alves Toco escreveu:

Well, I believe it is a nvda’s problem because I did the same test with narrator and it worked...

Of course the page is not good. So I had to use tab to make narrator jump to the links after that edit control.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

De: marcio via Groups.Io
Enviado:quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2018 02:37
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] a page that makes nvda to stop speaking

Hehe you hadn't mentioned that the problem was occurring with Edge.
Knowing it, I tried to reproduce this step by step right now. And (SURPRISE!) I had this same problem.
Seems like it's a problem which only happen on Edge and it's really too weird.
I swear, I was getting disturbed with the idea of restarting my computer just because of this website. But happilly I didn't need to do it.
Well, you should try another browser, since Edge is presenting this annoying behavior.

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 26/06/2018 23:46, Alexandre Alves Toco escreveu:

That is pretty strange.

First, you are right. The correct address is https://www.pontosmultiplus.com.br

When I type this in edge, nvda will say that the page is loaded.

So I start to arrowdown. I find a editbox and in the next arrowdown nvda stops speaking.

To get it back I have to close edge with alt + f4.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10