Re: IMPORTANT, quick responses required: any add-ons that are still not prepared for wxPython 4 besides Remote Support add-on?

Noelia Ruiz

Dear fellows, thanks for reporting these bugs. As always, I try to make add-ons compatible with master versions of NVDA, not with next snapshots, since Next can contain bledge code and may not be included in stable versions of NVDA. I take care of differences betweeen master and next periodically, trying to track important changes in NVDA code to do my best in add-ons maintainance. So, I will address this when these bugs affect to master versions of NVDA.
I am grateful for your reporting now. Thanks a lot.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 27 jun 2018, a las 17:46, Kostadin Kolev <k.kolev1985@...> escribió:

Hello Lukasz,

Yes, the issue is the same. I'll put a comment on the bug with a log file for reference.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 27.6.2018 г. в 12:27, Lukasz Golonka написа:
Hi Kostadin,
I've recently opened https://github.com/nvdaes/emoticons/issues/11
I'm not sure if it is caused by wxPython 4 or not, but if it is and you
are experiencing the same problem you may want to commend on this issue.
Lukasz

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:30:24 +0300
"Kostadin Kolev" <k.kolev1985@...> wrote:

Hello Joseph,

The add-ons I have seam to work OK under wxPython 4, except for Remote Access about which you already know. I have the following add-ons:

- Emoticons v7.0
- fakeClipboardAnouncement v1.0
- GoldWave v18.03
- Enhancement on poedit Access v3.3
- Remote Access v2.1
- RHVoice - a Russian speech synthesizer v0.2.161
- Say Product Name and Version v1.0.2012060901
- SpeechPlayer in Espeak v0.3
- sysTrayList v2.3
- Virtual Review v2.2
- Windows 10 App Essentials v20180626-dev
I have a non-critical problem with the Emoticons add-on in relation to the emoticon selection insertion dialog, but I don't know if it is related to wxPython 4 or not. I can describe it in another message, if you wish.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

?? 27.6.2018 ?. ? 9:47, Joseph Lee ??????:

Dear NVDA community,

The following is rated