Re: NVDA questions about voices from a new user

Rob Hudson

Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:
            The first thing I'd suggest is changing your Synthesizer to the Microsoft One Core Voices and try selecting from among those.  The selection is wider and, if you elect to install any of a number of variants on English (UK, Australia, Canada) in addition to US (and I'm presuming US is your home country - tweak the prior list accordingly if it's not) you get quite a few more.
I only have 2 US english voices. Is this all there is?
As an aside, are these voices SAPI compatible or some other interface.