From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA questions about voices from a new user

Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:
            The first thing I'd suggest is changing your Synthesizer
to the Microsoft One Core Voices and try selecting from among those.  The
selection is wider and, if you elect to install any of a number of variants
on English (UK, Australia, Canada) in addition to US (and I'm presuming US
is your home country - tweak the prior list accordingly if it's not) you get
quite a few more.

I only have 2 US english voices. Is this all there is?
As an aside, are these voices SAPI compatible or some other interface.