Re: NVDA questions about voices from a new user

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:30 am, Joseph Lee wrote:
The United States English voices for Windows OneCore should be David, Mark,
and Zira
Aren't those the SAPI 5 voices, or at least David and Zira are?     At the moment I'm using Richard, which is a One Core Voice, but my list now includes many more English voices with accents, both male and female.

If I switch back to the MS SAPI 5 synthesizer I have only David and Zira (US), and Hazel (UK).  I only get Mark in my list of One Core voices.