Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] NVDA Remote

Tyler Wood

Hi,

There is a toggle navigation button at the top of the page. Clicking it opens a menu right underneath which includes download.

On 27-Jun-2018 1:07 PM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

Hi,

I have gone to this page before, there is no link to download it.

Only an NVDA link, and I’ve gone round and round with those links already.

Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] NVDA Remote

Hi,

http://www.nvdaremote.com

However I don't think it supports the new python, though I could be very wrong on this.

Hope that helps!

On 27-Jun-2018 12:56 PM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

Well, today I ran home for lunch, and I set up my home computer with Windows 7 to connect to remote, to be controlled by another computer, and when I got back to the office, I tried with my main computer with Windows 7 to connect, and it could not.

So I tried with my little laptop that also has Windows 7, on the same work network, and it connected to my home computer, and I was able to control it and hear the work I was doing on it.

So I think that the problem is with my client’s NVDA, and that he should download and install a fresh copy of NVDA.

He might be able to do that part, but getting an add-on might be tricky, like the remote add-on.

I looked on-line for it, and I only found pages that explained how to use it, but no download links.

I can’t eMail it to him, because his eMail has problems, and that is why I am trying to remote in to his computer.

It would be nice if NVDA Remote came installed with NVDA.

His is a Windows 10, I don’t know if there is a cross-platform issue with the remote add-in.

Glenn

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska

402 370 3436