Re: Can't uise the NVDA menus

John J. Boyer

That was a typo. I meant 2018.1.1. Those typols will kill me someday!

John

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 05:52:34PM +0000, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi John. Why are you on NVDA 2017? Do you have an old XP machine?

________________________________
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:49:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Can't uise the NVDA menus

Hello,

I am using an Acer Swift 3 notebook with Windows 10 home and NVDA 2017.1.1. Either the configuration or NVDA itself has
become corrupted. Many menu items don't work and it is delivering messages about no headings at Level 1. I can't reset
it to factory defaults, assuming that works, because it would go to no Braille and I couldn't use the machine at all.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

--