Re: I've had it with Firefox

Gene

It will be interesting to see what happens over time.  Recently, I saw one or two articles from sighted reviewers, saying that Firefox is back and its redesign makes it competetive with Chrome again.  So those who don't use it now might want to try new versions over time to see if the accessibility problems, which are causing slowness, are resolved.  For sighted users, according to what I've read, Firefox is very fast now.

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I've had it with Firefox

One thing I can't stand with latest FF is that there is a lag when I type words as I fill in a search box or fill up a form.  Happens with both Jaws and NVDA.  Cheers!

On 29/6/2018 6:19 AM, David Moore wrote:

Wow, Guys!

I am using a little netbook, an HP Stream, and I only have a 2 Ghz processor, 2 gigs of ram, and I am using Chrome with the latest Windows 10, and Chrome

Flies!

It takes a second to open, and 2 seconds to open a large page!

Maybe you should switch to Chrome.

With Firefox Quantum, It is as slow as a snail on a much more powerful laptop I have!

Just letting you know!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10