From: Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I've had it with Firefox

One thing I can't stand with latest FF is that there is a lag when I type
words as I fill in a search box or fill up a form. Happens with both Jaws
and NVDA. Cheers!

On 29/6/2018 6:19 AM, David Moore wrote:

Wow, Guys!

I am using a little netbook, an HP Stream, and I only have a 2 Ghz
processor, 2 gigs of ram, and I am using Chrome with the latest Windows 10,
and Chrome

Flies!

It takes a second to open, and 2 seconds to open a large page!

Maybe you should switch to Chrome.

With Firefox Quantum, It is as slow as a snail on a much more powerful
laptop I have!

Just letting you know!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10