From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I've had it with Firefox

Hi Group,

I also am having no issues with all 3 of my systems: Windows 10 64 bit;
Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 7 32 bit. Actually, the Windows 7 systems
are older and somewhat slower over all, but this does not seem to affect
Firefox. Once it launches, pages load normally and reading is decent.

On 6/28/2018 1:46 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Well like I said in my subject line I’ve had I

with firefox. Every site is slowith NVDa even the mobile FB site. I
bit the bullet and downloaded Waterfox. Seems to work much better. May
I’ll wait ti FF 70 and see how fast that will be. So long FF. Me and
WF and Edge are good buddies.

Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.