Re: I've had it with Firefox

Ron Canazzi

MSEE is poorly rated!

On 6/29/2018 1:51 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
To be honest waterfox uses the old code, even if the new engine actually eventually stops sucking and being crap I don't know if I would want to switch over to it, it was why I abandond a lot of my antivirus programs and went to msse.

The interfaces work, the engines work, now how good they are for security could be debatible but usibility wize they work, and thats all I care about I don't care abut much else.

Hi, Lino,

I use waterfox and it works great for me. It's a bit faster than firefox and
I like that.

Rosemarie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino
Morales
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I've had it with Firefox

Well like I said in my subject line I've had I

with firefox. Every site is slowith NVDa even the mobile FB site. I bit the
bullet and downloaded Waterfox. Seems to work much better. May I'll wait ti
FF 70 and see how fast that will be. So long FF. Me and WF and Edge are good
buddies.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10

--