so problem solved

Zoe Fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Hey everyone, so the solution was using theNVDA pass through command did the trick.

So I turned on jaws , then I clicked insert spacebar s to turn jaws speech off. Then I started NVDA using control alt n , then I clicked insert s to turn speech mode off, then I clicked insert f2 like rose suggested and then it let me press insert spacebar s to turn speech back on in jaws.  Of course another problem arose wich is when jaws comes back on it no longer announces letters when I backspace to erase things, and it no longer reads when I arrow up and down, hmmmmm

Any ideas now?