From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lots Of NVDA Freezes

Your event viewer is under Administrative Tools' in Control Panel. I'd be looking at both systems & applications events.

On 6/21/18, Jim Homme <jhomme@benderconsult.com> wrote:
Hi Jackie,

If you can point me to instructions, I would be very grateful. I’d be
glad to take it from there.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Product Manager
Digital Accessibility
Bender Consulting Services
412-787-8567
https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-techn
ology-solutions People with disabilities, access job openings at
https://www.benderconsult.com/careers/job-openings