I don't use GoldenCursor, but if possible perhaps several functionality could be combinated in a dialog and assign it a keystroke, or none at all, making it available in NVDA's preferences menu, in a panel of the Settings multi-category dialog.
I'm quite new on this list. I don't know if maintainers use to post add-on releases here, or it's better to keep this on the add-ons list.

Thanks

El 30/06/2018 a las 4:12, David Moore escribió:
Hi!
I think it would be better to leave the key command unassigned.
*From: *Joseph Lee <mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Friday, June 29, 2018 8:31 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor and Clip Contents Designer Have KeyConflicts
Hi,
Ah yes, Golden Cursor will take over Windows+NVDA+C. Would you like me to change this for everyone, or make it unassigned? There are benefits and drawbacks to each approach:
* Reassign: people will need to learn a new command to change mouse movement unit. It is increasingly becoming risky to change commands, as add-ons are fighting for limited spots on the keyboard.
* Unassign: this means people will need to assign mouse movement unit toggle command themselves. The obvious advantage is that it won't conflict with Clip Contents Designer, the drawback being opening input gestures and assigning this feature to a command you know isn't used by add-ons.
Whatever the community says, I'll make it happen in add-on version 3.1.
Cheers,
Joseph