Re: Golden Cursor and Clip Contents Designer Have KeyConflicts

Noelia Ruiz

OK, thanks.

El 30/06/2018 a las 7:25, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
Some of us do post release announcements here as a matter of courtesy.
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 10:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor and Clip Contents Designer Have KeyConflicts
Hi, I did know this conflict, but I thought it was know also by authors and I understood that sometimes it's difficult to find assignments to satisfy all add-ons.
I don't use GoldenCursor, but if possible perhaps several functionality could be combinated in a dialog and assign it a keystroke, or none at all, making it available in NVDA's preferences menu, in a panel of the Settings multi-category dialog.
I'm quite new on this list. I don't know if maintainers use to post add-on releases here, or it's better to keep this on the add-ons list.
Thanks
El 30/06/2018 a las 4:12, David Moore escribió:
Hi!

I think it would be better to leave the key command unassigned.

Windows 10