Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I've had it with Firefox

Well to be honest, every thing running even if its a program in your
notification tray should be treated the same.

So on this windows 7 box right now I have 5 windows open.

Not all of these are windows, what users tend to do me included is treat
opened windows as just opened program, every service, every startup
every notification icon should be treated the same.

Its a program taking up resources.

A screen reader is another open window.

So when you say a pc is being slow, it may be fine without a screen
reader running on it.