Re: I've had it with Firefox

Jackie

Yes. But many who are running the latest Firefox & using a
screenreader are not reporting such problems, which suggests that this
is not entirely an ff-screenreader problem. If everyone using NVDA
were having trouble, I would say yes--of course--there is some sort of
problem occurring w/that interaction. But that is clearly not the
case. So there's something else afoot here. & it may or may not have
anything to do w/NVDA. Obviously it's difficult to take the
screenreader out of the equation, though perhaps experimenting
w/Narrator, especially if on Windows 10, to see if FF acts similarly
might be instructive. Sometimes malware ensconces itself in only the
default browser. Sometimes a large number of temp files can slow it
drastically which can accumulate over time when using a browser
consistently & not performing maintenance. There are lots of factors
to consider. Those are just a few off the top & before coffee. & since
not everyone who's using NVDA is experiencing these symmptoms, they
should be, as should others. I don't think, given the circumstances,
it can be concluded w/any degree of certainty that this is a problem
between NVDA & FF exclusively.

On 6/29/18, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
No one has said their computer is slow. They say it is slow running
quantum. They switch browsers because they get the performance they
expect.

Gene