Re: making the menus in libre office talk

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I'll ask her waht version of libre office she's using. They might have installed an older version but I don't know for sure.

On 6/30/2018 10:20 AM, Mark wrote:

Hi using windows 10 with the latest NVDA and LibreOffice 6.0

And the menus talk fine for me make sure  they are using LibreOffice 6.0

Mark.

Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://tafn.org.uk/listen
Or for our catch up service on demand http://www.tafn.org.uk/on-demand
or for our upcoming weekly schedule
http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio