Re: nvdaes add-ons updated #addonrelease

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 08:30 am, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
It's in add-ons, not in NVDA itself.
That does, and should, matter to you as a developer (and, for the record, I once was one in a former life).

As far as the end-user is concerned, the locus of the detection of "new update available," is utterly irrelevant.  All I was trying to point out is that the mechanism is in use and has been in use for some time, and I imagine those using it would be willing to help out other add-on writers who wished to do the same.