Re: making the menus in libre office talk

Rosemarie Chavarria

It might be but I don't know for sure. I'll ask my friend when I talk to her again.

On 6/30/2018 1:10 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi
Odd that it's just the menus. Is this a situation where Java RTE and Access bridge are required to obtain access to the menus?

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: 30 June 2018 18:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] making the menus in libre office talk

Hi, everyone,

I have a friend who just got a refurvished computer from Computers for
the Blind in Texas. She said they installed libre office on it but she
can't make the menus talk. Other than that, she said she can work with
the writer word processer and the spread sheet with no problem. Is there
a way to make the menus talk?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie