From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 5:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda on a usb drive

Well, as its windows 10, use narrator to go to the thumb drive and open it,
go to the nvda folder and open it then find nvda.exe and run it. After that
you just need the nvda menu and tools etc as previously described. Of
course if you have UAC on you may get an invisible window for that as you
presumably have seen before. I'm assuming this is an admin account you are
installing into.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.