From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: 1 July 2018 14:53
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA in safe mode

Strange is that I had this safe mode speech working with earlier
versions of Win 10 and NVDA.

On 7/1/2018 8:05 AM, Gene wrote:
I don't recall if I ever saw anything definitive about this, but I've
seen comments that this method only works with one brand of internal
sound card. It's a widely used brand, Realtech, but this may be the
cause of the problem. Does anyone know if it is definitely true about
the limitation?