Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Just tried the windows uninstaller and that didn't work either.

On 7/1/2018 2:13 AM, Gene wrote:
You said you tried a third party uninstaller.  You didn't say whether you had tried the Windows uninstaller.  Try it and see what happens if you didn't.

Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 1:17 AM

Hi, everyone,

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to
mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but
that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie