Re: trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Gene

What happens when you try to uninstall the program?  And another question, what does it matter if the program is uninstalled?  If the program sits there and does nothing, and if it isn't easy to uninstall, as long as it's a legitimate program, as this one is from what I read, and not malware, it makes no difference if it remains on the machine or not. 

Most programs don't take much room and this program can be presumed to be very small, so the amouht of disk space you lose is negligible and makes no practical difference.  So why bother?

A long time ago, when I used Windows 95, I found that uninstalling a certain demo removed my Windows 95 Help.  I ran a system restore which restored both the demo and the help.  I saw no reason to bother further and I wanted the help so I left the demo.  It sat there, not taking much room, and doing nothing.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Just tried the windows uninstaller and that didn't work either.

On 7/1/2018 2:13 AM, Gene wrote:
You said you tried a third party uninstaller.  You didn't say whether you had tried the Windows uninstaller.  Try it and see what happens if you didn't. 

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 1:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Hi, everyone,

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to
mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but
that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.