From: The Wolf
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 4:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] waterfox accessibility message

Hello I downloaded the latest waterfox from the waterfox website

when I installed it and launched it it brings up a message that
accessibility has ben parshally disabled do to compatibility with screen
readers

1 how do I get access to that message to work with it?

2. what do I choose on this perticular message?

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube