Re: trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Wouldn't trust restore points.

A reformat will be much better, unless that is you just installed the thing.

I had an issue with a system, still semi have in fact a restore point is good usually for 2-3 days but chances are the earliest points depending on system space will be gone, with the fact that with smaller capacity ssds they can't hold that many.

This system in fact could do with a full reformat, that would fix all my issues but there is a board issue, its to old to replace and its blown supplies and other things.

The data is backed up, it died for a bit, came back, but its still being used partly.

But it will probably be scrapped, if you have a point thats available, by all means use it.

On 7/2/2018 6:28 PM, Gene wrote:
If you have a restore point from before you installed the program, that is the next thing to try. System Restore, as do all operations of the type from other restoration programs, involve a small risk. The risk is small, perhaps very small, but in conformance with my view that there is no point taking even a very small risk for no benefit, if it were me, I might well just leave the inactive program on the computer, for reasons I gave earlier.

From your past correspondence on other topics, it appears you are a perfectionist and want the system to be perfect and not have any innert artifacts that cause no problems. If you want to take a small or very small risk to achieve this perfectionistic goal, that's your decision. But rather than spending time running installers that can't uninstall the problem, I think system restore is the next thing to try.
Gene
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 1:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Hi, Chris,

I tried the instructions but nothing so-far has worked. I don't know
what the next step is unless I do a system restore.

Rosemarie

On 7/1/2018 2:42 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi Rose-Marie
These are some details I found on a software reference site. They refer to Windows 8.1, W7, Vista and XP installations but should be the same for W10. They refer to the C:\Program Files folder but this would be C:\Program Files X86 if it was installed as a 32-bit program on a machine with a 64-bit OS. Note that the text references an uninstaller " C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe", so if you can find this it may help.

Overview
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic is a program developed by DVDVideoSoft. The most used version is 3.12.74.1224, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The main program executable is freeyoutubetomp3converterclassic.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 88.17 MB (92,448,528 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 35% of users of Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic come from Germany, it is also popular in the United States and Austria.
Program details
Program details
URL: dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
Help link: www.dvdvideosoft.com/faq.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeYouTubeToMP3ConverterClassic
Estimated size: 88.17 MB
Program files
Files installed by Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic
Program executable:
freeyoutubetomp3converterclassic.exe
Path:
C:\Program Files\dvdvideosoft\free youtube to mp3 converter classic\freeyoutubetomp3converterclassic.exe
MD5:
57a0a63d55047bdd23996b180e71230a
Additional files:
unins000.exe - Setup/Uninstall
unins001.exe
How do I remove Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic?
You can uninstall Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
. On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. When you find the program Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic, click it, and then do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
3. Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic.
Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: 1 July 2018 18:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

I think it's a 32 bit program.

On 7/1/2018 1:50 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is it a 64 bit or 32 bit program?
Is it a real program or is it something within a browser as an add on.
I'm not familiar with this software.
My feelings are that browsers can uninstall add ons but if its a 32
bit piece of software then good old old version revo is your friend,
as it can uninstall almost anything. However for 64 bit programs,you
need the bulk crap uninstaller which is actually more difficult to use.
This is of course assuming its got a real uninstaller somewhere.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria"
<knitqueen2007@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 7:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter
classic

Hi, everyone,

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to
mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller
but that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.