This system in fact could do with a full reformat, that would fix all my issues but there is a board issue, its to old to replace and its blown supplies and other things.

The data is backed up, it died for a bit, came back, but its still being used partly.

But it will probably be scrapped, if you have a point thats available, by all means use it.

On 7/2/2018 6:28 PM, Gene wrote:
If you have a restore point from before you installed the program, that is the next thing to try. System Restore, as do all operations of the type from other restoration programs, involve a small risk. The risk is small, perhaps very small, but in conformance with my view that there is no point taking even a very small risk for no benefit, if it were me, I might well just leave the inactive program on the computer, for reasons I gave earlier.

From your past correspondence on other topics, it appears you are a perfectionist and want the system to be perfect and not have any innert artifacts that cause no problems. If you want to take a small or very small risk to achieve this perfectionistic goal, that's your decision. But rather than spending time running installers that can't uninstall the problem, I think system restore is the next thing to try.

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 1:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Hi, Chris,

I tried the instructions but nothing so-far has worked. I don't know
what the next step is unless I do a system restore.

Rosemarie

On 7/1/2018 2:42 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi Rose-Marie
These are some details I found on a software reference site. They refer to Windows 8.1, W7, Vista and XP installations but should be the same for W10. They refer to the C:\Program Files folder but this would be C:\Program Files X86 if it was installed as a 32-bit program on a machine with a 64-bit OS. Note that the text references an uninstaller " C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe", so if you can find this it may help.

Overview
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic is a program developed by DVDVideoSoft. The most used version is 3.12.74.1224, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The main program executable is freeyoutubetomp3converterclassic.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 88.17 MB (92,448,528 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 35% of users of Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic come from Germany, it is also popular in the United States and Austria.
Program details
Program details
C:\Program Files\dvdvideosoft\free youtube to mp3 converter classic\freeyoutubetomp3converterclassic.exe
MD5:
57a0a63d55047bdd23996b180e71230a
Additional files:
unins000.exe - Setup/Uninstall
unins001.exe
How do I remove Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic?
You can uninstall Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
. On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
2. When you find the program Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic, click it, and then do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
3. Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Free YouTube to MP3 Converter Classic.
Cheers
Chris