From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] waterfox accessibility message

Well waterfox is supposed to use both api bases both classic and otherwise.

Waterfox is only loosly based off firefox anyway.

They keep saying things will change.

To be honest if all options worked as they used to and all the buttons and old menubars could come back somehow that would be fine, tthere is an addon for download sounds and I guess I could live with that but not the performance slowdown on systems with little memmory or power.

On 7/3/2018 5:33 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
So are you saying then that in august when Firefox esr is officially Quantum based, the old extensions will work? I was under the impression that the whole ethos of quantum was to protect the rendering code and not allow addons that can interact in any way other than those already defined. This would men navigational sounds and many others would be suspended.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-