In praise of Waterfox

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

One other thing I really like about it is the no messing way you can get auto log in to run on web sites. for some reason, firefox nearly always fails to log in automatically and sometimes simply refuses, where as with the basic defaults, Waterfox just works.
I feel Fireffox are suffering from far too complexity for their own good and in doing so have compromised a lot of what it used to offer.
I would also urge Nvaccess to support waterfox by testing all new code on it as well as the other main browsers, as unless they foul something up big time it does seem to be gaining a lot of friends of late.

I think the only thing I miss is the ability to clear out the clutter and read the text mode.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-