Re: accessibility training is important too.

Place, Vicki

Robert,

I so loved your article. It is an important reminder for us, who work in assistive technology who do NOT have a disability, how we need to communicate in the proper technology language.

I so appreciate your reminder.

============================
Vicki Place

Assistive Technology Center
Program Support Supervisor II

Phone: (509) 542-4428
On-Campus Ext.: 2428
Location:  T422
Mail Stop: MS-T6

Hours:
7:00 am - 4:30 pm; Mon-Thurs
7:00 am- Noon; Friday

California State University, Northridge
Assistive Technology Applications Certificate Program (ATACP)
There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
-Hannah Gadsby