Asunto: Re: Edge evaluated using Spanish interface
Fecha: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 17:25:30 +0200
De: Noelia <nrm1977@gmail.com>
Responder a: EPUB Reading System Testing Group <epub-rs-a11y-testing@mail.daisy.org>
Para: EPUB Reading System Testing Group <epub-rs-a11y-testing@mail.daisy.org>

Thanks for review and for being precisse about what you find useful in evaluation.
I will forward this to NVDA's users mailing list.

Best

El 03/07/2018 a las 16:37, Prashant Ranjan Verma escribió:
Dear Noelia,
Your evaluation is published. Thanks for the contribution, particulary the elaborate notes.
The Edge evaluation is at http://epubtest.org/evaluation/467/
Best,
Prashant