Hi, Debra,

I had to end up calling the microsoft disability line. The girl there helped me to uninstall it. She had to go into the registry to get rid of it. Well, it's gone now. I should have thought carefully before installing it. It doesn't work with windows 10 at all.

Rosemarie

On 7/3/2018 8:37 AM, Debra Gardner wrote:
What happened when you hit enter on uninstall in your context menu?  It should open up a list and you should be able to tab or arrow around among some choices.

From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 6:54 PM
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

I wasn't given a choice as to how deep I wanted to go. All it said was "pick the uninstall mode" but nothing else. Maybe I'm not doing something right.

Rosemarie

On 7/2/2018 4:51 PM, Debra Gardner wrote:
when you first upen up the  program after installation, it will give you a list of programs on your computer that can be uninstalled. Pick the one you want and go into your context menu  and pick uninstall.  It will then give you a choice of how deep an uninstall you want to go.