Re: trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Debra Gardner

I have Windows 10 and have used free YouTube to mp3 converter classic without any problems for over a year. Perhaps you got a bad copy or perhaps my ease of using it was because I was using it when I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Perhaps there was something about your computer that was incompatible with it. Who knows. I'm glad you were able to get it uninstalled.

From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:32 AM
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Hi, Debra,

I had to end up calling the microsoft disability line. The girl there helped me to uninstall it. She had to go into the registry to get rid of it. Well, it's gone now. I should have thought carefully before installing it. It doesn't work with windows 10 at all.

Rosemarie

On 7/3/2018 8:37 AM, Debra Gardner wrote:
What happened when you hit enter on uninstall in your context menu? It should open up a list and you should be able to tab or arrow around among some choices.