Re: accessibility training is important too.

Jason White

I actually think the technical support problem is difficult to solve, and that
we need better solutions - an issue that those in the NVDA community who are
contemplating supporting NVDA could consider.

In dealing with formal technical support processes, I usually find that
getting the question to the attention of someone with the expertise to answer
it is often more difficult than solving the underlying problem.

On the other hand, I recently had a positive experience with Microsoft's
technical support, where the support person actually knew how to run tools to
analyze system crashes (i.e., minidump files).