Re: trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Rosemarie Chavarria

Perhaps it could have been a bad copy. I got it from someone on the oldies list I'm on. They put it up on our open drive account.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Debra Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 10:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

I have Windows 10 and have used free YouTube to mp3 converter classic without any problems for over a year. Perhaps you got a bad copy or perhaps my ease of using it was because I was using it when I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Perhaps there was something about your computer that was incompatible with it. Who knows. I'm glad you were able to get it uninstalled.