From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] a question about recording with audacity

I don't see any reason why not provided the microphone is positioned such that it can pick up both the output from the speakers from the screen reader and your voice, too.

I wouldn't anticipate feedback loop issues in this configuration.

--

*Brian* *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

~ H.L. Mencken , AKA The Sage of Baltimore